Sponsor a Child, Enhance a Life
Throughout the year, we have several opportunities for sponsorship and underwriting.
- Classroom You can support children in our early childhood program by providing funding for classroom supplies, enrichment programming and field trips.
- Holiday Event Your business or organization can help to provide a holiday meal for over 150 people at our annual family Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter celebrations, or our modest Mother’s Day and Father’s Day dinners.
- Family Unity Night Bring families together with an evening meal and family-centered activity. (monthly)
- Fundraising Event Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community (May) and our annual Backyard Barbecue (June).
- Summer Camp Regularly recognized as one of the Pittsburgh area’s finest, Camp Providence offers a wide variety of kid-friendly activities including swimming, kayaking, hiking, dancing, music, science, art, literacy and creative writing. Your sponsorship helps fulfill the dream of a local child who would be unlikely to attend camp because of family financial constraints.
- Tuition Assistance Scholarship By sponsoring a Providence Connections child, you can make tangible and lasting differences in a child’s life. Based on a structured assessment, your financial assistance will be held in a restricted scholarship fund for children of our families in greatest need. Your gift – large or small – is the best way to help a family and community build a future together.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact Diane Shaeffer, Development Assistant, at 412-766-3860 x324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providence Connections, Inc. is a public charity 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The official registration and financial information for Providence Connections may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Registration does not imply endorsement.